100th post

Commissionstravaganza!

Very busy these days. Spent a week in New York (hello Elliot!) and I've been hard at work on a new storyboarding portfolio and working on a comic script for my first solo mini-series that I can hopefully reveal at the end of the summer.

Here's a birthday card for my buddy Jared, whose love of 100 Bullets (and Eduardo Risso) knows no bounds.
Next, a Spider-Man commission that took way, way too long.


Lastly, a BioShock Subject Delta I finished last night. I'll be coloring this one next week, it was a lot of fun to draw. Rivets and pipes and dripping water.


Okay! Another day of work and then a mini-vacation to Boston, then Canada Day in Ottawa with my family. Busy as a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.

1 comment:

  1. That birthday card is genius.

    Looking forward to hearing about your new project when you can share more.

    ReplyDelete