Montreal Comic Con, birthday cards

I will not be attending the mighty TCAF in Toronto this weekend. I will, instead, be a guest of the Montreal Comic Con here in rainy Montreal. Although my name doesn't appear on the website, I have confirmed my spot and look forward to seeing old and new faces. I'll have some prints and artwork for sale, as well as a bunch of Proof and Archie Snow pages.

Should be some big news about Squeak!: Werewolf! within a couple of weeks. Until then, here are a couple of birthday cards for my friends Tim and Jackie.

3 comments:

  1. It was great to see you again, Kelly! I really love that Big Sister you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming! http://archiesnow.deviantart.com/art/BioShock-Big-Sister-154531970 for the colored version.

    ReplyDelete