Thatness and thereness

Okay, some monkeying around while I procrastinate finishing something for a upcoming book.

Who doesn't love Lobster Johnson? You show me a fellow who doesn't love The Lobster and I will show you a freedom-hating fellow who is looking for some harsher justice.


Happy birthday, Brian. Missed you in Seattle, see you in Boston.

The wonderful Michael Hoskins has a review up of Archie Snow: The First Fifteen Hours. I love that people review my mini-comics, that tickles me to no end. If you still want a copy, you can email me at: kelly at kelly tindall dot com and I will hook you up.

2 comments:

  1. those are just great Kelly - well done

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K, both the sentiment and the card are very much appreciated.

    Cheers, Brian.

    ReplyDelete